Wasn’t it a sweet serendipity to discover that one of my fave bloggers, Chelsea, nominated me for the sunshine award. First, I have to share ten random facts about myself, so let’s get right to it.
1. My name is Charlotte, but my close friends and family call me by my middle name, Michelle. I’m also known as Char, Shell, Mich, Meesh.
2. I lived in gorgeous Cancun, Mexico for almost eight years teaching English in the hotel industry and traveling throughout this beautiful land. I met my hubby there too.
3. I have been married for seven years to five different husbands, hee, hee, just joking. To one wonderful man. Which segues nicely into my next fact…..
4. I love practical jokes, pranking folks and laughing out loud. When I was younger, I loved putting salt in the sugar dish. Hee, hee. I also love putting plastic insects (specifically roaches) on people’s food, in their tubs and on toilet seats and just wait for the screams to happen. Plastic roaches, will travel.
5. I own a lot of plastic roaches
6. I suffer from anxiety and seasonal depression, but working out and prayer are my releases.
7. I am the youngest of six crazy children.
8. I think I am the only one who isn’t watching Game of Thrones right now.
9. My favorite alcoholic beverage is red wine.
10. If I had a million dollars, I’d buy you a Llama. Just joking, I’d move to a tropical island far away from future threats of Polar Vortex’s.
And that’s me in a nut ( and I do mean nut) “shell.”
My nominees are:
If you accept the nomination, please share ten random facts about yourself, and nominate five other blogs. Now, I would like to thank all the little people who made this possible. I…..wait, I haven’t won anything yet!