`This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated about one month earlier than our American neighbours, but more or less the same traditions are observed, such celebrating the bountiful harvest, being with family and stuffing your face with turkey and pumpkin pie. I have complied a few photos of what I am thankful for, because there is so much to be thankful about. Each day I wake up and give thanks to God I have risen to face another day with things to look forward to. It’s the little things that put a smile on my face. Things like, (drum roll please…)
1. Pumpkin spice lattes at The Second Cup. This was a half sweet with skim milk, but oh so tasty.
2. Harvest shopping and fresh, local produce. Talk about bountiful!
3. An early morning run with my lovely running ladies, Mary and Leslie. (yes, early morning! 8:30 am on a Saturday is early for me) and appreciating this scenery.
4. Pumpkin scented candles
7. Pumpkin scented soaps from Bath and Body Works.
9. Family dinners and watching my brother do a hack job on this poor bird.
Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving. May we always be grateful for the little things.