Still basking in the glow (and getting over the whole deer in headlights thing) from my nomination, it is time to get down to business with the nomination rules regarding the Liebster Award.
My 11 Nominees are:
1. Wicked Healthy Washingtonian
3. Cultivating Habits
4. We are 2Fit2 Quit
5. Magia e Pasta
7. The Dancing Runner
8. Cookie Dough Katzen
9. Eating Well in 2013
10. Everything you do is a Balloon
11. Losing 50 Laps
Some Random Facts About Me.
1. I love to be by the beach and feel the sand between my toes
2. I have a dislike for winter and the sun makes me happy
3. I am terrified of rats, and all things small and furry
4. My favorite activity is wine tasting (what a surpirise!)
5. I am the youngest of 6 children
6. Zip lining in the Belizean rainforest is on my bucket list
7. I love a good belly laugh.
Questions from blogger Sara for the nominees:
1. In one word I am compassionate. I care for the struggles and hardships of others and try to treat others as I would like to be treated, and can be a sensitive soul.
2. If I could fly anywhere it would be one of the Greek islands.
3. I would love to dine with The Obamas, Jesus Christ or Freda Kahlo. We would dine on whatever The Obama’s personal chef would prepare for us because I’m sure it would be yummy and nutritious.
4. My dream job would be a travel and destination writer.
5. I can read The Great Gatsby over and over again
6. I would describe my blog as a place to laugh, be inspired and share your fitness journey, both the ups and downs with others.
Questions for Nominees From Me:
1. What inspired you to enter the blogosphere?
2. What is the most impulsive thing you have done?
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what are three things that you could not live without?
Next onto the second nomination, Very Inspiring Blogger Award 2013:
I would like to thank Lisa, of shelosingit.net for the nomination. I was both thrilled and honoured.
For 7 things about me, see above.
My nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
All the blogs I am following have been a consistent motivation as I battle with my inner Tigress. Please take the time to visit all blogs I have nominated above from both award nominations. Thank-you.