Thank you God that:
- I woke to see another day and felt the warmth of the sun on my face
- I was healthy and well enough to have a killer workout yesterday where I did 15 push ups. (that’s huge for me.)
- I have a job to go to each day and money in the bank
- For this beautiful day in which I can run or power walk
- You (constantly) pick me up when I am down
- The three F’s- Friends, family, food
- To be out in nature and actually hearing birds chirp this morning when I woke up
- That I only ate one Easter chocolate…so far
- The quaint little church I visited this morning to worship and praise you
- That I only ate one Easter chocolate…so far (oh yeah, already mentioned that one.)
If you are religious, not-so-religious, are of Christian faith, Muslim or Buddhist or another, Happy and a blessed Easter weekend to you all! And if you ate too much chocolate, put on those trainers and get out there. It’s a lovely day.
Psalm 136:26 Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.